2010年5月8日 星期六

Everyone helps to maintain Getv - a youtube video-downloading site

Getv now is good for everyone here to download youtube videos he or she loves. I'm so glad that more and more friends use Getv to get their favorite videos. In fact, however, it is difficult to maintain and set up this site, no matter in the very beginning and now. My maintenance funds are quite limited, and I personally have my own job to do every day. I still hope I can do something for you, who love my software and sites.

In addition that you can donate me if you like, please support Getv in a free way. It won't charge you any cent since I know not everyone is as rich as Bill gates. How to do it?! It's easy. If you download videos directly from my Getv, any of this act will occupy my net traffic. When most people do this, I have to spend a huge amount of money to rent a bigger server to handle such a net traffic. If I run out my funds, Getv are sure to get closed. I hope that doesn't happen.

I strongly suggest that you use two ways to download your favorite videos. They are:"Bookmark download" and "safe mode download." These two methods do not occupy any net traffic and can maintain Getv easily. Just click the teaching links and see how easy these methods are! And also thanks for your coming and cooperation.

以下的雷文廣場getv熱門資訊也別錯過:
寶寶吵架 外國寶寶們吵得好有道理喲
紫色閃電 大自然的美麗奇景
玉米片UFO 竟然有像玉米片的好吃幽浮
真人魁地奇 哈利波特小說金探子 真有其景
接吻竟然要小心 接吻病

沒有留言:

張貼留言